I have been accredited as Supervisor by the BABCP since 2010.
I offer private clinical supervision either for individuals or for small groups from my consulting room in Bedfordshire. Alternatively, supervision can be offered via Skype or Apple Facetime.
I have extensive supervision experience with NHS staff in IAPT, including PWP’s and both Trainee and qualified High Intensity Therapists and supervisees on the University of Hertfordshire P/G Diploma in CBT. I also supervise and coach other health care professionals and counsellors seeking to use and develop CBT techniques as part of their work.
My aim is to provide the following for supervisees:
- Provide a space for personal confidence building and education regarding the practice of CBT.
- Opportunities to discuss formulation, treatment plans and progress for individual clients.
- A chance to develop particular CBT skills both by role play exercises and by listening to tapes/watching videos. Complete sessions can be CTS-R rated (charged separately) on request.
- Opportunities to increase knowledge. I have a wide knowledge of protocols, literature and other resources which I am happy to share.
- Support for the supervisee in their clinical work, facilitation of reflective practice and encouragement of professional development.
- A safe and confidential place to discuss any concerns about particular clients. As a former Clinical Lead and currently a CBT practitioner in the NHS, I am experienced in clinical governance and can give advice about risk assessment, access to alternative services and ethical practice.
Cost of Supervision: £80.00 per 1.00 hour session.